Winnie the Pooh is a antonigist in Abandoned Discovery Island 3.0
He appears as the normal Winnie the Pooh from the show, which is named after himself.
He will begin his approach from the Storage Room. He will proceed to move to the Staff Area, Meat Freezer, Lounge and eventually your office. Once inside the office, you must hide under the desk to make him go away. Alternatively, you can also turn off the power to make him leave. If you fail to do one of these actions in a timely fashion, Winnie the Pooh will proceed to jumpscare you, ending your run.
- He is one of the characters that has the same appearence in their forms in their own show.
- Randomly, in the extras menu when you are in the jumpscares section, when you click Winnie's jumpscare, then it won't be seen. Probably that is a glitch
He can say the following things when moving.
- I can't feel anything.
- I can't see you but I can hear you.
- You are blind, deaf and dumb.
- How could you do this to me?