True Mickey (previously referred to as his name was originally called "True-Negative Mickey" and "Inverted MickMick") is the true territory main antagonist in Five Nights at Treasure Island: Found and he is a demonic-true tertiary antagonist in Five Nights at Treasure Island. Alongside MickMick, True Mickey is actually MickMick, just with his colors and his schemes inverted or photo-negative.
True Mickey alongside MickMick is actually MickMick within his human eyeballs, but he is a photo-negative/iinvertde version of MickMick, as one of the main antagonists in Five Nights at Treasure Island.
True Mickey alongside MickMick was added to Five Nights at Treasure Island Found: Revision 1, he was not present in the previous version of the game, however, he was going to be added in A:DI 1.1. Then after motivation, he was a present antagonist in the two games : Five Nights at Treasure Island and Five Nights at Treasure Island: Found.
True Mickey seems to have the same appearance as Photo-Negative Mickey And MickMick's appearance, however, his original eyes are replaced with glossy, human-like eyes and his textures have a leveler input of 255, 50, making his look darker. Additionally, he has eye-sockets that appears to be a lot similar to Suicide Mouse, and he appears that he has wider arms and wider legs than the other suits. He is only active in the True Route of Abandoned: Discovery Island and all routes of Five Nights at Treasure Island: Found Revision 1. And he is a bearing to be a strong and a close resemblance to MickMick but he is having Photo-Negative coloring exactly like Photo-Negative Mickey and he looks demonic in his general appearance. True Mickey originally has widened eye-sockets that resembles to MickMick's eye-sockets. About his human-like eyeballs , he has the same human-like eyeballs that still highly resembles to MickMick's Eyeballs , his human-like eyeballs can glow in the dark , however , except for when he's in the Meat Freezer , Broadcasting Room , or if he eventually arrives inside the Office , not knowing where he could be.
True Mickey will activate in Night 1 or Night 7.
True Mickey will occasionally appear on the cameras on all nights. On Night 6 and in "Nightmare Mode", he is the most aggressive enemy. He starts in a random area but moves in a specific path. When he is in the office, the player must activate the Office Light, however, if they or if the player takes that too long, he will kill or attack the player. True Mickey will start at the Staff Area , then he will appear at the Character Prep 1 before appearing in the Broadcasting Room , then he will go to the Meat Freezer and then he will go to the Lounge and then he will eventually appear in the Office. The player must fend him off by shutting off one of the cameras in the Monitor. Failing Or Neglecting To Shut Off Any Cameras In Time Will Result In True Mickey jumpscaring the player.
True Mickey will start outside the cameras. At 1.A.M., True Mickey will reappear in the Staff Area, then he moves to Meat Freezer at 2.A.M.. AT 3.A.M., the building will enter "low power mode" and the power will become extremely limited. True Mickey will fight face to face with the Player until 6.A.M. Sometimes he can move in Office, where the player must activate the lights to make him go away, and sometimes the player will hear static and the power will begin to drain, where the player must press "X" to deactivate the TVs in the Broadcasting Room remotely. Occasionally, Undertale-like scenes will occur during this part of Night 6 and the player must dodge the Mickey heads in a fashion similar to Undertale (avoid the white bullets, move through the orange and stand still through the blue). This was removed in version 1.1. After that, the "true final battle" begins.
True Mickey will attack randomly with yellow, orange and blue Mickey heads similar to in Nightmare. Larger versions of the Mickey heads will appear on occasion and later on in the fight, lasers will start appearing along with green Mickey heads. Green Mickey heads will heal the player. The player must press Fight using the Z button when the button appears to attack.
True Mickey will attack in "waves". The waves are randomly selected.
- True Mickey will be spewing white Mickey heads while blue and orange Mickey heads fly throughout the screen. The Mickey heads will move more rapidly later in the fight. - Large white and black Mickey heads will slowly fall down the screen. - Lasers will be randomly attacking the player in certain numbers. These numbers increase later throughout the fight.- True Mickey will slash at the player's SOUL. If the player does not keep moving, they will take substantial damage.
True Mickey will occasionally appear on the cameras on all nights. On Night 6 and in "Nightmare Mode", he is the most aggressive enemy. He starts in a random area but moves in a specific path. When he is in the office, the player must activate the Office Light, however if they take too long, he will kill the player. He will activate on Night 1 , he will occasionally start off in the Staff Area and then take his very specific path to the Office , then he can move to the Character Prep 1 , and then he can go to the Broadcasting Room , if he's at the Broadcasting Room , the TV will be shining , but after a second or maybe less than a second , he will go all the way back to the Staff Area , he can go to the Meat Freezer and then he will go to the Lounge before appearing at the left side of the office , About that , he can go to the Meat Freezer and then he'll appear at the right side of the office , he will have 3/three ways of trying to kill the player directly or instantly.
- He can collect all of the player's hearts to drain your health , the more hearts he collects in a faster time , the better chance of killing the player.
- He can go to the Broadcasting Room to drain the player's health instantly , the longer he's in the Broadcasting Room , the smaller the player's health gets.
- He can just get into the Office just like the other suits and try to kill the player directly.
If he's in the Office , the lights will be shut off , will be very unclear if the player sees him anywhere , the two ways to fend him off or make him go away is to pull up the monitor to shut off one of the cameras or hide under the desk , Hiding under he desk just gives 25% or a tiny chance of survival. But if the player Fails to do that in time in a matter of a few seconds , he will jumpscare the player and affect a game over.
When he's moving around , he will say these quotes when he's moving around :
"Hello! Welcome... to the show of nightmares."
"You won't last long."
"I.. am the true one."
"You escaped from me once , but you won't escape again."
His voice is all low, demonic and slightly distorted that highly resembles to The Face's voice that's distorted , but his vice is not the same extent and it's not confirmed and his voice of low at his voicelessly intervals.
The Health Bar
The Health Bar has been set when True Mickey becomes active , the health bar won't be full for too long , True Mickey will decrease the player's health , giving True Mickey a better chance of killing the player. True Mickey will also appear in the Broadcasting Room , also known as CAM 05 (Actually CAM 07/Where Suicide Mouse starts) to drain the player's health by instant intervals.
If the player health bar drains or decreases by True Mickey , the player must press all the hearts that spawn scattered around the monitor to increase the health back , But If the health bar is empty , True Mickey will kill , jump-scare or attack the player instantly.
In Five Nights At Treasure Island : Found , True Mickey originally starts in the Broadcasting Room alongside Suicide Mouse , and then he will head through Character Prep 1 , he can proceed to move to the Staff Area , and then he will go through the Meat Freezer, then he will have 50/50 chance of going or appearing inside the Lounge, after the 3.A.M. timer , he will move or enter to the player's Office , or maybe after 12.A.M.
True Mickey will start at the Staff Area , and then his next locations that are accessed to that he will go or head to are :
- True Mickey is not a suit at all. He is a demon in the game.
- True Mickey could be twice as dangerous as Undying.
- True Mickey has a chance of causing a problem in the game.
- True Mickey revealed who Undying is in the beta of the game.
- When the player's in the battle, the music that plays is Hopes and Dreams from Undertale.
- However, the battle music is slightly sped up.
- The sped up version is the version that was included in the Undertale Soundtrack.
- However, the battle music is slightly sped up.
- The words" : You've escaped from me once... you won't escape again"' could mean that he is one who killed Jake in the Bad Ending.
- This was later proven false after Fate stated that Photo-Negative Mickey, in fact, he was Jake's killer.
- This is actually talking about Jake waking up from his dream, "escaping" True Mickey.
- In the true ending, Jake becomes friends with True Mickey.
- When finishing his jumpscare, sometimes the words "YOU WAKE UP" may appear.
- It probably means that he "waked up" Jake.
- After the "waking up" screen, a still image of God may appear as a jumpscare.
- When he appears in Office From Revision 1 Night 6, True Mickey will stand in the office and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. He will not jumpscare the player due to Corruptus being the only one who can jumpscare in this night, as True Mickey will only be stalking around the player.